Seven more fantastic blog posts that are well worth your time to read.
1) What if your pastor got up on Sunday and said that there were–in fact–many gods, I mean , sure, God is the Lord we worship, but there are other gods out there…what would you do? Well just such a thing has happened and it is chronicled here for you. Seeker-Driven Pastor Brings Polytheism into the Mainstream.
2) In that same line of thought is an rock-solid article by RC Sproul called A Rose is a Rose.
3) The left is finally taking off its mask as Albert Mohler reacts to an article on the subject of abortion published at Salon.com where in the author says essentially, abortion is murder but …so what? As Mohler discusses indeed, yes, so what…. what does that say of us? So What if Abortion Ends a Life? Rare Candor from the Culture of Death
4) Here is an interesting article from a pastor I know here in Indiana, a great post called 3 Things I Want My Son to Know About Porn… I can’t say I always agree with this fellow as he leans a little to liberal for my tastes sometimes (evangelically, I have no idea about his politics, as it should be), but I’d be wrong to say that because he’s not a rock-ribbed CalviBaptoGelical, he’s a heretic, he always provides me with some very though provoking reading with which I’d have to heartily agree, as is displayed in the article above.
5) My old “pal” Rick Warren is at it again, promoting “Chrislam”, as explained in this article by Erin Benziger. Rick Warren: “We Must Build Bridges of Friendship and Love” So Jesus Can Walk Across.
6) Have you ever read the account of the feeding of the 5,000 and wondered: “What the heck are barley loaves?” Well I have…and apparently so has Alton Brown…he’ll explain and show how to make barley loaves in this interesting and informative video: Gospel Grains.
7) Yesterday’s post was one of the most popular we’ve had on DPS in…days..and in the same line of thought on Biblical manhood and womanhood is this article by RC Sproul (yes, that’s two, two, two…Sproul posts for the price of none). The Model of Christ’s Love.