Seven Great Blog posts you Almost Missed…but didn’t…Thanks to the Seven!
1) The first entry is from Mark over at Here I Blog…it’s called Pour yourself into the Church?
2) Our next entry is from Pastor Ken Silva of Apprising Ministries and is on a subject I’ve been stuck on myself lately, The Dangers of False Unity.
3) Guess who is going to be on Oprah’s Life-Class again, peddling his own Purpose-Driven™ Best life now, self-help Christless Christianity.
4) Ever find yourself asking yourself: “Self, what, exactly, is Calvinism?” I don’t, because I know what Calvinism is, and I don’t talk to myself, but if you were wondering find out here: What Is Calvinism? by Benjamin B. Warfield
5) Our own Dan Kassis has written an excellent blog piece over on his regular blog called: “The breath of God and the beginning of life” it is well worth your time to read.
6) As someone in my family asked me when I declared that I was, in fact, a Calvinist (another term for Biblical Christin) Are people predestined to go to Hell?” It’s an excellent question and here is a solid answer.How Willingly Do People Go to Hell?
7) I’m still waiting for your input in my post from last Thursday, come on folks lets share our experience. Situational Thursday: Real life, Real situations, Real church, How do you respond?
7a) Since I don’t normally steer people back to my own blog posts here on the Seven here is a bonus entry from fellow DPSer, John Broom who wonders:“Why we follow pastors and teachers?”
Tweet of the Week
Those who exercise their Liberty by mocking those who participate in Christian Discipline have forgotten the Christian part of said liberty.
— Daniel Emery Price (@danemeryprice) February 13, 2013